Thursday, February 5, 2009

And baby makes 3

Mark and I are having excited that we are a growing family! I can't believe that we are going to be parents!! It is an awesome but scary feeling at the same time. We could not be more excited, though. We aren't going to find out the sex, so we are calling the baby "Lima" right now - that is what Mark said the name would be until we could call the real name out. Below are some recent pictures of us and the baby. I'm 16 weeks and 2 days, so I'm def. in the best part of pregnancy (from what I hear!). Much more to come on this topic... My goal is to start posting a lot more to keep updates coming along.


The first picture where I was starting to show.

Our first Dr. appointment

Mark with the two positive pregnancy tests - and a glass of wine!



No comments: